The WIRE Accelerator Program
WIRE stands for Workforce, Innovation, Regional Connectivity and Entrepreneurship. The WIRE Accelerator, a program of the WT Enterprise Center, is a process of intense, rapid, and immersive education aimed at accelerating young innovative companies and technology. The program offers 13-weeks of programming, seed capital for development, over $1 Million in perks and a Demo Day for startups to pitch their company to investors for additional investment.
What you will get participating in this program:
- $25,000 in seed funding
- Hotel accommodations
- Use of dedicated desk in coworking space
- Use of Global Accelerator Network (GAN) perks, mentors and network
- Connections to regional corporations
- Community partner meetings/events
- Certified coaches
- Connections to regional investors
- 13-weeks of programming designed to help you gain validation, customer acquisition, an understanding of how to run a successful business and prepare for investment.
1 Million Cups
The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation developed 1 Million Cups in 2012—a free program designed to educate, engage and inspire entrepreneurs around the country. Each month entrepreneurs present business ideas to the local community and learn how those around them can support their business in it's growth.